Wednesday 6 April 2011

new moleskine pages again



Are you sitting comfortably? Then I have a few new pages to show you. I have been looking into setting up an Etsy shop to sell prints of my work as there seems to be a gratifying demand for reasonably priced, good quality prints for sale. I will post the details in due course.
most of my work seems to be tightly bound up with familial relationships, the ties that shape us and make us who we are. I have been thinking about that a lot lately, going off on flights of fancy imagining what and who I'd be if I had different parents. Maybe even the worst parents can offer one thing, and that is an example of how not to raise children. It is such a universal subject that is relevant to just about everyone. Loise Bourgeois maintained until her death at the ripe old age of ninety nine, that her artistic driving force was her relationship with her father, and the affect his behaviour had on the family. It loomed so large in her life that she never felt the need to explore other feelings.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes please, I would buy something from your Etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your shop too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...