Wednesday 29 October 2014

Moleskine Pages- Cowbys and Bored Girls

The stories played out behind closed doors. She waited....

I am currently in a manic phase constantly dealing with a surfeit of mental pictures. Some of the work is coming out far too crowded and chaotic. I need to exercise more discipline and thin it down somewhat. But while the tap is running is is so hard to fight the force. I know that inevitably there will be a slow down, I so hate that. when that happens I become hyper critical of my work and struggle with the urge to tear everything up. The cycle does eventually go full circle and I'm back at the beginning. I still haven't worked out strategies for mitigating the worst of the merry go round.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...